Waiver and Protocol Information
Mandatory COVID-19 Waiver
In order for your player to begin practicing, you must sign and return the waiver found on the website found here. Please print, sign and email back to email@example.com or bring it along to your first practice. Failure to provide a signed waiver will prevent your player from participating and there will be no exceptions.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
While Governor Wolf authorized organized sports in Dauphin County there are many safety precautions that need to be observed before, while and after playing. A few key items include:
- No benches/bleachers will be available for spectators. You must bring your own chair.
- Spectators must keep chairs 6 feet from one another (except for family)
- Coaches must wear masks when in the dugouts or if they are within 6 feet of players
- Players will not be allowed to eat sunflower seeds, chew gum or spit
- Players are expected to not share equipment
- Hand shakes at the end of games will be replaced with a sideline “Hat tip”
Additionally we are providing several hand sanitizing stations throughout the PAA Complex.
Please View All Protocols before reporting to the PAA Fields
PAA has a central point of contact for COVID-19, Krista Frable.